The authRule_acceptLegal screen appears if:
- An authorization rule has been implemented that requires a user to agree to the required legal acceptances before he or she can log on.
Legal acceptances are managed by using the legalAcceptances schema attribute. If the authorization.rules.legal_accepted authorization rule has been enabled:
- A user signs in and is authenticated.
- Before the user is issued an access token, the Identity Cloud checks the user profile to see if the legal acceptances have been agreed to:
- If the user has agreed to the legal acceptances then he or she is issued an access token and is fully logged on.
- If the user has not agreed to the legal acceptances, then the authRule_acceptLegal screen is displayed. The user must click Continue and agree to the legal acceptances before he or she is issued an access token.
Incidentally, authorization rules are processed in the following order:
Authorization Rules Screen Flow
The following graphic shows how the authRule_acceptLegal screen fits into the Authorization Rules flow.