If you need to migrate user data from a legacy system, you have two choices: you can have Akamai do the migration for you, or you can do the migration yourself. For those of you in the do-it-yourself category, a complete guide to self-service data migration is provided below.
- Akamai Identity Cloud Data Migration
- What is Data Migration?
- Step 1: Downloading the Required Files
- Step 2: Configuring and Verifying System Requirements
- Step 3: Mapping Your Legacy Data to an Identity Cloud User Profile Schema
- Step 4: Creating the Data Migration Datafile
- Step 5: Creating Data Transformations
- Step 6: Running dataload.py
- How Long Will It Take for Dataload to Complete?
- Delta Migrations
- Retry CSV
- Data Migration Log Files