Following are the latest release notes for the Akamai Identity Cloud:
This update addresses an issue preventing new or modified settings from being saved to properties that have a setting containing a dot "." in the setting name.
The following issues have been addressed in this release of the Identity Cloud Console.
Console Sign In Page
- The Region selector was missing from screens that had only social or SAML sign in options.
- Custom client settings can now be deleted.
- Custom settings no longer allow spaces in their name.
- To view or edit a Property in Manage Properties select the new Edit option from the action menu rather than clicking on the Property.
- The length of an attribute sometimes displayed as 999 rather than the correct value.
- A query-able attribute can now have a length of 1000.
- In the Validation and Transformations section, after choosing "Globally" for the Unique setting on an attribute your choice could not be reverted.
- A View Form option has been added to the list of Forms shown at the bottom of the Edit Field screen.
- Trying to create or edit a translatable string field fails with a "not a valid schemaAttribute" error.
- The Label setting is now available in the field editor for all field types except for Hidden, Read Only, and Translatable String.
- After promoting a flow to an App in another region the copied flow was displayed but the target App was not opened in the side navigation.
- The Data Validation dialog title now reflects whether you are editing an existing validation or adding a new one.
Identity Cloud has added support for the following Identity Providers::
- Line IdP can now be configured as a standard identity provider in the social login configuration dashboard. Detailed directions can be found here.
- Yahoo! Japan has been added as a configurable provider. Contact your Identity Cloud representative about enabling this provider for your account.
The 2020-04-08 Console update introduces new capabilities for Schema Management:
- Authorized Console users can now create and manage schemas and schema attributes from within the Console UI.
- The new capabilities are available to users who have the Application Admin and Application Configuration Admin roles.
- For more information please see https://identitydocs.akamai.com/home/managing-schemas
The 2020-04-01 Console update introduces significant enhancements to Registration Builder:
- Authorized Console users can now fully manage the fields and forms associated with sign-in pages, registration flows, and user profile management screens from within the Console UI.
- For more information please see https://identitydocs.akamai.com/home/registration-builder.
- Note that a related Schema Management update will follow in a few days.
All the Identity Cloud release notes can be found at https://learn.akamai.com/en-us/release_notes/cloud_security/identity_cloud_10.