Upon login, you will land on your Dashboard. Any classes for which you have been enrolled will be displayed in the main body of the page. (Need to enroll in a class? See Janrain University: How to Enroll in a Class)
Note: Total Number of Courses Enrolled and Completed, as well as Recent Activity, will also be displayed.
To take a class, there are two options:
- Click Start in the desired class block.
- Click the course name to open Course Details, then click Start in the upper right corner.
Note. Both methods of starting a course will have the same result.
- The course will open to its Description. Click Start in the upper right corner to begin. You may skip this step if you clicked the course name (Option 2 above) to begin.
- Course modules will be displayed. Click Start or Play to begin each module.
- If there is more than one module, a Next Module button in the upper right corner will advance the course.
Note. Most courses will allow the learner to stop part-way through and come back later to finish. If this is not possible, it will be noted.
Upon completion, provide a review in the modal if desired. Click Save to submit the review.
Note. A course review is not required to register course completion.