When an agent role is created for you, you’ll receive an email invitation similar to this:
To accept your role, and to log on to the Console and start working as an agent, click the invitation link included in the email. Make sure that the URL that opens includes the long identifier for the invitation. If you already have a Console account, that takes you to the Console login page:
- Enter your email address in the Email Address field. (This has to be the same email address that the invitation was send to.)
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Click Sign In.
At that point, your invitation will be activated and you’ll be logged on to the Console as an agent:
If you don’t have a Console account, you’ll be taken to the registration page instead:
On the registration page:
- Enter your first and last name in the Name field.
- Enter your email address in the Email Address field. Note that this must be the same email address that your agent invitation was sent to.
- Enter a password in the Desired Password field, then re-enter that same password in the Confirm Password field. See the section below for information on Console's password requirements.
- Click Create Account.
That’s all you need to do.
Console Password Requirements
Console passwords must meet the following requirements:
- Contain at least 8 characters.
- At least one of those 8 characters must be an uppercase letter (A-Z).
- At least one of those 8 characters must be a lowercase letter (a-z).
- At least one of those characters must be a number (0-9).
- At least one of those characters must be a "special" character. The following table lists the special characters that can be included in a Console password:
|Allowed Character||Character Name|
|#||Number sign (hash)|
|.||Period (full stop)|
|<||Less than sign|
|>||Greater than sign|
|`||Grave accent (backtick)|